About Swedish Aviation Group
The Swedish Aviation Group (SAG) was created to represent, support and promote the Swedish aviation industry within the international aviation market to develop export business. Key aims for SAG are to drive international industry connections through online presence, exhibition attendance, networking events and knowledge share – to help the Swedish aviation industry develop their international business through joint promotional activities across a portfolio of communications and activities.
The Swedish Aviation Group (SAG) is a not-for-profit organisation run by an annually voted board that come from SAG membership.
Key Missions for SAG
- Drive international export business for the Swedish aviation industry.
- Drive networking and connectivity between Swedish and international aviation businesses.
- Effectively share industry knowledge and analysis across target national and international geographies and specific aviation sectors.
- Act as a platform for partnerships and joint ventures in specific projects.
- Act as a connection organisation for international businesses to reach the Swedish aviation industry.
As a not-for-profit organisation funding raised through membership, partnership, sponsorship and advertising is reinvested directly into the promotion of Swedish Aviation Group members and the Swedish aviation industry as a whole. We source our members opinions and needs to ensure funds are used in areas that fit their business aims.
Core networking and knowledge share events are included within the cost of membership, where we need to reach out to members for further optional funding is related to larger exhibitions or marketing activities. As a larger event sponsor, you would receive increased visual exposure and access.