The Swedish Aviation Group (SAG) is the leading organization for export-oriented collaboration between Swedish enterprises selling products and services to clients in the global aviation industry.
The Swedish Aviation Group contributes to the export successes of its member companies.
How we support our members
SAG strives to contribute to the export successes of its member companies by:
- Organizing meetings with a focus on business networking and global market trend analysis
- Organizing seminars that provide profound insights in relevant areas of the aviation industry
- Coordinating marketing events such as conferences, air shows and exhibitions to market member companies
- Representing member companes in areas of common interest and opinion
- Providing a platform for partnerships and joint ventures in specific projects
Becoming a member
Companies with the aim of developing their export towards a global aviation industry and with a connection to the Scandinavian countries are welcome to join. The cost is 7 500 SEK per year, which includes all member activities during the year.
Please contact us to get more information about how to join SAG.
Benefits by joining SAG
- Promote your business opportunities
- Access to a business network within the aviation sector
- Get updated on trends within the global aviation sector
- Cost-effective joint marketing activities and projects with other SAG members
- Proof-of-membership to utilize in international marketing
- Dedicated space on the SAG website
The SAG Board is elected once a year for one year at a time. The board members are coming from the member companies and are representing SAG in all matters concerning the management of SAG.